Students’ gold belt Ko

Twenty days after being seriously injured by the “golden belt” contestant and entering the ICU, Xiaoxin (pseudonym), a sophomore in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, has lived at the age of 22 forever. On the afternoon of December 20, the cover news reporter learned from Xiaoxin’s brother that Xiaoxin had died after 9 a.m. today (20) because his heart stopped beating. At present, the family members are cooperating with the police to carry out an autopsy on Xiaoxin’s body. “My mother was in bed all the time and at 6 o’clock this evening, the police were going to have an autopsy.” Xiaoxin’s brother said.
On the evening of November 30, Xiaoxin, a college student who had only studied fighting for more than one month, participated in a free fight competition in Chengdu under the persuasion of his coach. According to the video shot on the spot, Xiaoxin was kicked in the middle of the left abdomen by his opponent for only 35 seconds at the beginning, then squatted down slowly, then fell into a coma due to cardiac arrest. After 5:00 a.m. on December 1, Xiaoxin was transferred to West China Hospital of Sichuan University, and then entered ICU.
At the center of the tragedy is a surprising fact: Xiao Xin’s opponent Wang Mou has a small reputation in the fighting circle of Chengdu and runs a Taiquan hall. His previous record was 11-0-3ko, while Xiao Xin is just a beginner without any practical experience. Their strength is not at the same level. Wu, the coach who brought Xiao to the game, has not appeared since the incident. Did he lie about the level of new beginners? In this regard, Wu and the organizer Chengdu savage monster Sports Culture Communication Co., Ltd. have different opinions. Wu disclosed to his family members that he clearly told the host Fang Xiaoxin that he was a beginner and that it was the host’s failure to match his opponent. However, a shareholder of the organizer told the cover story that Wu claimed that Xiaoxin had a fighting foundation of one and a half years.
All the pictures in this article are from the cover news on the afternoon of the 10th, the certificate of illness issued by West China Hospital of Sichuan University
At 10:06 p.m. that night, Xiaoxin suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and was in critical condition. After more than five hours of rescue in Xinhua Hospital, he recovered his heart rate. However, a large amount of blood began to bleed rapidly in his abdominal cavity, and then he was transferred to Huaxi Hospital of Sichuan University. “When you arrived in Huaxi, you began to urinate a lot of blood. It was all blood You almost drained your own blood, relying on blood transfusion to maintain a weak life. In addition to blood transfusion and hemostasis, the doctor dare not do any rescue for you, and can not push you to do the examination. At the strong request of our family, I risked my life to check you partially at about 4:30 p.m. on December 1, and then transferred to ICU. ” On December 6, Xiaoxin’s cousin wrote in the help post.
Xiaoxin’s family comes from Bazhong countryside. Their elder brother and parents work outside all the year round, and their lives are not rich. Before that, the medical expenses for the new day needed 25000 yuan. On the evening of December 9, Xiaoxin’s family began to raise money through the Internet. On the afternoon of December 12, because there were only 3000 yuan left in the hospital account, Xiaoxin’s family had no choice but to suspend fund-raising and withdraw 73304 yuan already raised for Xiaoxin’s treatment. Xiaoxin’s brother told the cover news reporter that as of Xiaoxin’s death, the medical expenses on the account had already spent 260000 yuan, “the hospital still has debts, so we haven’t had time to check them.”
In the previous interview, the reporter learned that after the accident, the family members of the host method Shi, the promoters and Wang’s family members paid about 100000 yuan in advance, but later refused to pay again. “Shi’s parents couldn’t get through on the phone, and the local authorities and promoters refused to give money, neither willing to take responsibility.”
Since the new incident, the police have been involved for the first time. The legal representative of the competition organizer company Shi Mou and the wounded boxer Wang Mou have been under the control of the police, and the case has not been finalized. At present, Xiaoxin’s family is contacting a lawyer. For later plans, Xiaoxin’s brother reluctantly says that he can only wait for the results of the police investigation. “After Xiao Xin left, the police informed several parties involved, but no one has come to visit us now.”